ALIDYA generates important mechanisms in the tissues, improving cell metabolism and inhibiting the formation and development of cellulite.
Clinical studies have shown that cellulite forms when fatty tissue under the skin, which is surrounded by fibers, becomes overloaded resulting in an uneven appearance more commonly referred to as “orange peel skin”.
This dilation of the fatty deposits also causes a compression of the localized irrigation vessels. Subsequently, waste or toxins are poorly eliminated and water is retained in the body, which accentuates cellulite.
- Solubilize and eliminate secondary extracellular toxic elements that impede vascular microcirculation
- Alkalinize the extracellular matrix
- Improve tissue oxygenation
- Rebuild the extracellular matrix thanks to its biological components
- Regulate the physiological function of adipose tissue
Alidya Protocol and Results
The treatment consists of multiple injections in any part of the body with cellulite, that is, in general, the buttocks, thighs, knees, arms and abdomen.
Each session lasts about 20 minutes and is done once a week maximum. The number of sessions required for an optimal effect varies from 4 to 12 sessions.
The procedure does not require local anesthesia because it is almost painless.
The treatment has few or no side effects and requires little recovery time, which allows you to quickly resume your usual activities.
Small bruises may appear after the injection. This reaction is completely normal.
For the next 12 hours, do not apply cosmetics to the area and avoid all direct heat sources, such as sauna, sunbathing, etc.
The results are fast and visible from the first applications, the tissues are free of toxins, the skin becomes smoother, elastic and firm, fatty tissues are significantly reduced and cellulite disappears.
ALIDYA is an effective and safe mesotherapy treatment against cellulite, with very good results for patients.
The package contains 5 vials of 340 mg/unidad de polvo and 5 vials of 10 ml of dissolvent.
- Polyacid amino acid gel
- 1-4 glucose
- EDTA (Etilendiaminotetraacetic sodium acid)
- Amino acid buffer system with sodium bicarbonate corrector
- Regulator of osmolarity
One box contains 5 vials of 340 mg/unit powder and 5 vials of 10 ml solvent.
- Polyacid amino acid gel
- 1-4 glycosides
- EDTA (sodium ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid)
- Amino Acid Buffer System with Sodium Bicarbonate Corrector
- Osmolarity regulator
- Intradermal: mesotherapy or 30G – 4mm needle, at least 7 applications at the rate of one application per week for a total duration of 12 weeks maximum.
- After application, snap the drainer.
- Do not use cosmetics in the area of application for at least 12 hours after treatment
- Do not expose yourself to high heat and/or cold