Botulax : botox botulax the most effective treatments to effectively shape the lines of the patients face and prevents the signs of aging,
Botulax 100 :Botulax 100iu is one of the most effective treatments to effectively shape the lines of the patients face and prevents the signs of aging, while being an overall non-invasive procedure. Also, Botulax similarly to Botox 100, can prevent injected muscles from contracting. This procedure allows for the users skin to remain a smooth, wrinkle-free look for the duration of the products effect.
BOTULAX is a peripheral muscle relaxant that contains purified botulinum toxin type A (in combination with haemagglutinin) and sodium chloride (excipient). The mechanism of action of the product is based on the ability of botulinum toxin type A to block the transmission of nerve impulses. Intramuscular administration of the toxin disrupts the synthesis of acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter that ensures neuromuscular conduction) and leads to temporary paralysis of the facial muscles. Frozen facial expressions help relax muscles and smooth wrinkles.
MODE OF ACTION:
- Type A botulinum toxin blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles
- Botulinum toxin injected into the muscle can no longer shrink, which reduces wrinkles.
- It is used for: forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet (wrinkles around the eyes) and lion’s wrinkle.
- Horizontal and vertical neck wrinkles;
- Lip contour correction
- botox 100
- botox botulax
- botulax 200u
- Botulax 100 iu guarantees high effectiveness.
- The power fluctuation is tightly controlled between 91-115 units
- Botulax provides a precise and even effect at the time of injection, guaranteeing high patient satisfaction with the preparation
- botox 100
Botulax is produced in Korea by the Hugel Pharma company.
BOTULAX 100iu, Botulinum Toxin A is the number one non surgical cosmetic procedure for both men and women which is produced from fermentation of Hall strain Clostridium.
This Product contains 100 units (U) of Clostridium botulinum toxin type A, Also, 0.5 milligrams of albumin (human) and 0.9 milligrams of sodium chloride in a sterile, vacuum-dried from without a preservative.
2. Active ingredient:
– Clostridium botulinum toxins type A (100 units).
Also, Stabilizer: Human serum albumin 0.5mg
Furthermore, Tonic Adjuster: Sodium chloride (KP) 0.9mg
3. Mode of action:
– Botulinum Toxin Type A blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles.
Also, The injected muscle can no longer contract, which causes the wrinkles to relax and soften.
– most often use it on forehead lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eye) and frown lines.