What Is Versa?
Revanesse Versa ,revanesse lips While similar to other FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal fillers for smoothing wrinkles, contouring the face, and plumping skin, Versa has been shown to cause less swelling (24% to 50% less in studies) and to last longer due to it having a higher molecular weight. Over three clinical trials with over 300 subjects of varying skin types, no serious adverse reactions were reported.
The “plus” in Versa+ and Revanesse Lips+ indicates lidocaine is added to the formulation to ease the discomfort associated with the injections. Treatments are minimally invasive and show immediate results.
Versa fillers, molecularly, have a spherical particle structure which has a smooth quality for easy injection and natural-looking results. Proprietary Thixofix cross-linking technology is the secret providing our master injectors structure for facial contouring. Note the consistent, smooth particles:
How long until I see results?
Results will be immediate, and over the next few weeks, the filler will settle completely and new collagen will also synthesize.
How long will results last?
Results vary. Generally results from Revanesse Versa+ last 12 months and from Revanesse Lips+ results last 6 months.
Which conditions can be treated?
Revanesse Versa+ revanesse lips
• Eye trough area under the eye (darkness or hollows caused by shadowing)
• Cheek volume loss
• Laugh lines (nasolabial folds)
• Marionette lines
Revanesse Lips+ revanesse
• Augmentation of thin lips
• Lipstick lines (perioral lines)
Is Versa right for me?
Versa patients must be 22 years or older. The formulation is well-studied in clinical trials with subjects of multiple skin types.
Key Benefits and Typical Results
• Immediate results.
• New collagen growth stimulation.
• Less swelling – great for the patient, of course, but also, for the practitioner, it means easy visualization of the product, allowing for precise volume correction and balanced results.
• Versa’s syringe is 20% larger than typical, at 1.2mL.
• FDA-approved in 2017. Revenasse filler have a high safety profile. No serious adverse reactions were reported during three clinical trials. Since its release, over one million syringes have been used worldwide. It’s manufactured in small batches, under strident quality standards.
• The smooth formulation leads to more natural-looking results.
• No animal products or animal by-products.
• Longer lasting results due to slower biodegradability and high viscosity.