If you haven’t heard of Botox by now, you’ve been living under a cave! But while Botox may be well-known in the aesthetics industry, it’s powers can also be used for a host of other conditions in other areas of your body.
Here are some of the most surprising and unusual uses for Botox:
- Grinding teeth – if you’re someone who suffers from involuntary tooth grinding at night, Botox can provide a solution to your problems. Through injecting botulinum toxin directly into the masseter muscle (the large muscle that moves the jaw), the muscle is weakened, stopping involuntary grinding of the teeth and clenching of the jaw. These two work hand in hand to reduce the wear and tear on the teeth due to grinding.
- Twitchy eyes – Blepharospasm refers to abnormal and random contractions of the eyelid muscles. While it may not sound like much, for people who suffer from the condition, it can hinder their social life, leading to feelings of humiliation and impacting their concentration levels. It sounds frightening, but injecting Botox into the that are causing the issue will stop the twitching and give you clear sight again.
- Eyebrow lift – a Botox brow lift is a non-surgical procedure that treats frown lines between your brows. Not only will it elevate the height of your eyebrows, but it will also open up your eyes and make them appear bigger. The shots work by relaxing underlying muscles, leading to smoother skin and a more youthful and fresh appearance.
- Sweating – uncontrollable sweating can heavily impact both your professional and personal life. Sweaty palms are never great for social functions, especially if you’re trying to impress a date. However, by getting Botox injections in areas like your armpits, palm of your hands, and in your feet, this will block the secretion of the chemical that activates sweat glands, meaning you can live dry-ly ever after!
- Migraines – we all fall victim to the occasional migraine, but for some people, they’re a very serious chronic issue. However, Botox can be used as an effective treatment for migraines, reducing pain and allowing you to get your life back! The substance is injected into key areas which prevent chemicals from the nerve cells that can cause inflammation typically involved in migraines.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u846634878/domains/beautyfillersupply.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/shortcodes/share_follow.php on line 41